Combining both solar and LED technology Sunsynk’s Eclipse combines both solar and LED technology to produce a unique high quality product that can provide effective illumination in those areas that have no electricity. During the day, the built in solar panel collects sunlight and charges the batteries ready for night-time use. A photo-sensor installed within the light illuminates the LEDs once darkness falls and automatically cuts them off when the sun rises in the morning. During darkness, The Eclipse operates at a lower brightness throughout the night. A built-in infrared motion sensor can detect movement so that when people pass nearby, the light increases its power to nearly 100% giving a much brighter illumination for up to 30 seconds. The light is very practical and easy to install and great for locations that have no power. Its strong aluminium casing provides a weatherproof seal and a built-in bracket attached to it, allows the Eclipse to be fastened to both poles and walls. Includes over voltage protection This value-engineered lighting system allows any potential customer to save money or purchase several of these lights together to provide complete illumination of chosen areas. Includes over-voltage, under-voltage and under current protection with a PIR range up to 6 metres.
48W Eclipse X
• Uses renewable and energy saving solar power.
• Comes with an extra solar panel that can boost charging.
• Operating temperature -20 to +60°C.
• Illumination of up-to 10 hours depending on the amount of triggers.
• Integrated design and convenient installation.
• The built-in lithium-ion batteries provide long service life, and efficient power storage.
• The infra red sensor improves the reliability of the system.
• Ultra bright LED lighting.
• Tough aluminium alloy casing.